Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Steamed Cheese Cake


Source: pak Sahak with slighly modified by me
ingredients:

A. 3 eggs, 100 g sugar, 1 tbsp emulsifier

B. sifted: 
  60 g all purpose flour (me: 80 g flour)
  20 g maizena/corn flour    (me: 40 g maizena/Feine Speisestarke)
  40 g milk powder ( I skip this)

C. 250 g cheese cream, 50 g butter

Put A into a food mixer. Beat till thick and creamy (approx. 10 minutes).
Lightly fold in B  into A

Add C  and mix well. Line a square cake tin with baking paper and transfer  the mixture to the cake tin. Then, place it into the steamer.
Steam the mixture for 30 minutes. Remove the cake tin from the heat 





2 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

The title caught my eyes, haven't seen or eaten a steamed cheese cake before. What a pity that I am not familiar with some of the ingredients listed.

Unknown said...

Loh mba, sama'an kita buat kue yg dikukus hari ini.